Hey Girl, My Valentine to Suffering Husband

Have you seen the adorably hilarious link party going on at Bliss Ranch? It is a link party for all of us blogger girls to post about what our significant others really want to say.

UPDATE!!!  Bliss has share some of the “Honeys” of the many “Hey Girl” posts that were linked, and guess what Suffering Husband made the cut!!!  You must click HERE to see the rest.  Priceless.

Suffering husband, AKA ” Mark” is the love of my life.  He is supportive in every way of my blog, and faithfully reads each and every post.  Here is what he would love to say (if I were the one making the words come out of his mouth).

Mesa Grill

mark in thought

Dinner Group at Toelkes 2

Rock City

Mark dancing

Giants Hawaii

Mark at Gold Bug Mine

Mark and Karen La Jolla-001signature

Linking up my Hey Girl at BLISS RANCH.  Click on link below, you will not be disappointed!

Hey girl button

Related posts:

Comments

1. says

Most excellent! I mean come on, I can so picture him getting that mani and can certainly relate to a husband who asks to talk about my computer friends. Uh huh, yeah.

Bliss

2. Suffering Husband says

GTC is as funny, talented and beautiful as she appears, she has a very big heart. You blogartists
    mean a lot to her. Keep on reading! As for me, I know more about pigments, viscosity, color schemes and dumpster diving than I ever would have thought though my enduring love ends at the spa door.

3. julie bugs says

NO MANicures around here, but Daniel is an even bigger Downton fan than me! We started season two last night. Such a soap opera- but a well written beautiful one for sure.

4. Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. says

I love it! You two are adorable together! … And so true, my hubby hears about my blogging friends all the time!

5. Taylor @DearOlympia.com says

These had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I send the link to my hubby – I know he can relate!

6. says

Ha, I love ‘em. The thrift store one is my favorite. That is so my husband and something he would definitely say either to make me happy or in honesty to make me laugh. I torture the poor guy with a day of thrift store shopping but I am so blessed that he puts up with me.

7. Sandi Reagan says

I think you could expand your ventures by taking this show on the road. LOL I see you up on this huge stage teaching everyone how to climb in and out of dumpsters without waking the sleeping man inside, and actually redoing furniture in between your wonderful sense of humor! LOL What cha think?
    Need an agent? Your a delight and seriously love your blog!

Trackbacks